Live Quinoa White
Quinoa has more and higher quality protein than any other grain aside from amaranth. It's also rich in minerals, B-vitamins, and vitamin E.
Best of all, quinoa cooks in a mere 15 minutes and its fluffy texture and nutty flavour and aroma make it extremely versatile:
– Use it as a bed of grain for bean or vegetable dishes in place of rice.
– Use it to make pilafs with nuts and dried fruits.
– It's great for stuffing vegetables.
– Make tabbouleh-style salads with it.
– Just use it simply, as a nutrition-boosting side dish.